Prefabricated Steel Structures
Heavy Steel Structure
Warehouse Steel Structure
Workshop Steel Structure
Temporary Bailey Bridge
Steel Airplane Hangars
Steel Roof Trusses
Steel H Beam
Metal Sandwich Panels
Corrugated Metal Roofing
Steel Floor Decking
Structural Steel Bridge
Multi Floor Building
Steel Frame Structure
Galvanized Steel Square Tubing
Michael ScofieldYou always can give me the best plan ,and it lets my customer feel great,i hope we can have another chance to cooperation
AmokEasy to talk with, very professional and fast service, the project quality is super good.
TIMGood Products ,Good Service,Good Sourcing Platform!
Low Cost Heavy Structural Steel Bridge Fabrication Fast Assembling
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Surface Treatment||Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer||Raw Material||WF Section, H-profile, Pipe,Tube,plate|
|Grade||Q235, Q345||Dimensions||00 SQM To 100000 SQM|
|Size||Up To Customer's Require||Type||Heavy|
prefabricated steel bridges,
steel frame bridge
Steel structure bridges mainly used as:
1. Highway/ramp bridges: Shorten the time of construction
2. Long span bridges: For large span bridges like river and sea crossing bridges can only use steel structure.
3. Pedestrian bridges: Short erection time, easy to construct.
A truss is a triangulated framework of individual elements or members which act primarily in tension or compression. Trusses have been used in a similar way to beams in composite decks, as arches, as cantilevers or as stiffening girders to suspension bridges.
Trusses can be dressed up in many ways to modify their appearance. The box style is the preferred choice as it allows easy attachment of fencing or glazing on the sides and/or top.
The surface protection can be paint or hot-dip galvanized.
Bridge load capacity, width can be designed according to user's requirements
Carry capacity: resist strong wind and earthquake, bears heavy snow
Advantage: strong and safe, easy to install and disassemble, good insulation
We can fabricate standard truss structure and special shape truss structure. Give us your design drawings or tell our engineers what you need, we will build up 3D and CAD drawings for you and discuss the details to make sure everything is right.
We will pre-assemble steel structures before we deliver the goods to make sure our products are right for installation.
Picture of steel structure bridge:
|Material||Mild Steel; Stainless Steel|
|Coating||Spray Painting; Galvanization;Powder Coated|
|Color||Blue; Green; Darkgray; Client's Request|
|Steel code||Q235-B; Q345-B; Stainless steel|
|Fabrication||Advanced Automatic Welding Machines|
|Advantages||1. Stable and Aesthetic
2. Structure is durable for 50years
3. Fast and easy to install
4. Extensive Applications: Storage, Warehouse, Exhibition Hall,Terminal Building, Stadium, Theater, Special-shaped Buildings, etc
5. High anti-rust performance
6. Flexible composition: Doors and Day-lighting roof could be installed at any position
Ⅰ. Material grade
1. Carbon structural steel: Q235.
2. High-strength structural steel :Q345
3. Special purpose steel t
Ⅱ Quality standard
1. Certificate: ISO9001:2000
2. Code for design of steel structure: GB 50017-2003
3. Technical code of cold-formed thin-wall steel structure: GB50018-2002
4. Load code for the design of building structures. GB 50009-2006
5. Construction quality acceptance of steel: GB50205-2001
6. Code for design, construction and acceptance of high strength for steel structure, JGJ82-2011
7. Technical specification for welding of steel structure building: JGJ 81-2002
8. Technical specification for steel Structures of tall buildings: (JGJ99-98)
Ⅲ. Structure Assembly
1. Steel Framework:
Component: H-Column, H-Beam & C/Z-Purlin
Connection of steel structure method: Welding, Bolted
2.Surface treatment: Painting, Galvanized
3. Roof &Wall: colored steel tiles or colored steel sandwich panel as per request
4. Doors: Rolling or Pushing, as request
V. Steel characteristics
1. Environmental protection
2. Higher reliability of steel work
3. Strong quakeproof
4. Higher degree of industrialization
5. Quick to be assembled accurately
6. Larger interior space