Prefabricated Steel Structures
Heavy Steel Structure
Warehouse Steel Structure
Workshop Steel Structure
Temporary Bailey Bridge
Steel Airplane Hangars
Steel Roof Trusses
Steel H Beam
Metal Sandwich Panels
Corrugated Metal Roofing
Steel Floor Decking
Structural Steel Bridge
Multi Floor Building
Steel Frame Structure
Galvanized Steel Square Tubing
Michael ScofieldYou always can give me the best plan ,and it lets my customer feel great,i hope we can have another chance to cooperation
AmokEasy to talk with, very professional and fast service, the project quality is super good.
TIMGood Products ,Good Service,Good Sourcing Platform!
High Strength Rustproof Air Plane Hanger With Steel Space Truss Structure
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Performance||Durable ,anti-earthquarke,heat Preservation,wind-resistance||Roofing||Single Steel Sheet ,RW,EPS, PU,XPS,PF|
|Color||Red,blue ,white Or Customized Light Steel Structure House||Material||Q235 Or Q345 Low Carbon Steel|
|Size||Up To Customer's Require||Type||Light|
air plane hanger,
prefab aircraft hangars
High Strength Rustproof Air Plane Hanger With Steel Space Truss Structure
I. Pre-engineered steel structure House/Building
Pre-engineered building (PEB) also called Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB) or simply Engineered Metal Buildings (EMB) is a steel structure built over a structural concept of primary and secondary members, and roof sheeting connected to each other. The structural members are custom designed to be high in strength as well as lighter in weight.
At present Steel is the material of choice for all in building construction, compared to concrete and timber. Thus steel building designs have become more flexible, durable and adaptable. In future too the choice of steel building will have the same effect as on today.
CONSISTS OF FOLLOWING MAIN COMPONENTS:
Primary Sections Column,Rafters
Secondary Sections Purlins, Tie rods, Eave Strut, Rake angles, Girts
Cranes and Mazzanines.
Roofing and Cladding Roof Panel and Wall Panel
Accessories Canopy, Turbo Vent, Ridge Vent, Gutters, Crane Runways,
Insulations, Louvers, Roof curb, Sealants, Fasteners etc
USE OF PEB
PEB concept has been very successful and well established in North America, Australia and is presently expanding in U.K and other European countries. PEB is ideal for construction in remote & hilly areas due to its low cost and fast completion. PEB concept has acted as a catalyst in the infrastructure development of the country. Single storied houses for residential purposes take minimum time for construction and can be built in any type of geographic location like extreme hot, extreme cold hilly areas, high rain prone areas, plain land and seismic zones etc. The PEB rigid frame comprises of built-up members with tapered or straight columns and tapered rafters. The frame is erected by bolting the end plates of connecting sections together.
Pre-engineered building systems finds primary application in construction of Warehouses and construction of Industrial Buildings. The recent focus has also shifted to cover Rural as well as urban, individual and mass housing projects, farmhouses and slum rehabilitation projects.
Application of pre-engineered steel buildings has also included the following:
- PEB Structures are fabricated to the end user's requirement in a factory and erected at site, which leads to saving of time.
- PEB is ideal for Factory Buildings, Warehouses, Aircraft Hangars, Indoor Stadiums, Fuel Stations, Metro Stations, Bus Terminals, Parking Lots, Schools, and Outdoor Stadiums with canopies where the intermediate columns are to be avoided.
- PEB is ideal for Show Rooms, Office Complexes, Commercial Complexes & Supermarkets.
- PEB is ideal for Labour Camps, Community Centers, Equipment housing , Telecommunication shelters, Airports, Railway Stations & Railway Storage yards, Exhibition Halls etc. due to its aesthetics look.
- PEB is ideal for buildings in City Area where land cost is too high.
- PEB is ideal for buildings that need to be relocated to other places.
- PEB is ideal for buildings that are to be built faster.
- PEB is ideal for Residential Sectors .
- PEB is ideal for Buildings that need to be expanded in future
THE MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS OF PEB MEMBERS ARE AS BELOW:
PRIMARY BUILT UP MEMBERS
High grade steel plate conforming to ASTM A572M Grade 345 Type 1 carrying minimum Yield Strength of 34.5kN/cm2. It is factory Pained with a Minimum of 40 microns (DFT) of red oxide primer.
Galvanized high grade steel conforming to ASTM A653 Structural quality Grade 50 with zinc coating G90, Available in 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm thicknesses having minimum Yeild Strength as 34.5 kN/cm2.
BRACING SYSTEMS :
M.S. Rod bracing shall conform to Structural Components of ASTM A36 Grade 36 or equivalent with minimum yield stress of 34.5KN/cm2.
SPECIFICATION OF STEEL:
Flange & web material for buildup section of all PEB structural member are fabricated from high grade steel plate conforming IS: 2062, ASTM AS 572 50, Grade 345 type. Purlins are secondary members of steel structure are cold formed Z & C shaped section are made of high grade steel conforming to ASTM A607 grade 50.
FABRICATION CAPABILITIES TO MEET CLIENT NEEDS
It is the practice of assembling components of a structure in a place and transporting complete assemblies or sub-assemblies to the site where the structure is to be located. Off-site fabrication offers advantages to help achieve significant time and cost savings, support fast-track project schedules and reduce risks such as adverse weather conditions and labor shortages.
Shiva Infra's comprehensive knowledge of EPC and project management (PM) allows us to optimize Clients' overall fabrication and construction configuration for cost and schedule advantages.
Pre Engineered Buildings offered by us are based on PEB concept, and are widely known for their exclusive designs and compactness. Our range of Pre Engineered Buildings includes PEB, Prefab Buildings, Industrial Sheds, Prefab Sheds, Metal Roofing, Wall Cladding, Metal Decking, Cee-Zed Purlins, PUF Panels, Insulated Sandwitch Panels, Metal False Ceiling, Turbo Roof Vents, Insulation and FRP-Polycarbonate Sheets.
We specialize to offer construction of heavy machine foundations for Retrofitting of Construction. With the support of our expertise, we undertake these projects, which helps make the foundation more strong, enabling it to bear heavy weight and ensure resistance against any natural hazards.
Due to the many decades of experience thus gained in design, manufacture, transport and installation, we have and will continue to develop systems which have proven themselves outstandingly in modern prefabricated element and system-oriented construction. Vast storage areas allow an economic production capacity utilization as well as stockkeeping in line with the requirements of a building site.
Advantages of Fabrication
- Early fabrication design to improve constructability
- Modularization-specific designs
- Focused material and equipment procurement planning to support off-site fabrication
- Advanced sourcing methods / Established global supplier partners (SRA)
- Global market knowledge / Global purchasing volume
- Supply chain / Logistics / Expediting
- Quality control / Quality assurance
We offer a flexible approach to fabrication solutions, with a range of fabrication options to fit Clients' specific needs.
Thanks to experienced engineers and technicians and well thought-out logistics processes, we are able to guarantee our clients maximum quality and on-time delivery. These prerequisites enable our group of companies to continue and to increase their efforts to develop further innovative prefabricated element sytems into the future despite keen competition, and to respond with flexibility to all market requirements.
1. Consultant service (Answering client's questions)
2. Primary design plan(Free)
3. Assisting client to choose suitable construction plan
4. Price calculation
5. Business&technology discussion
1. Submission of support reaction data for foundation
2. Submission of construction drawing
3. Providing requirements for embedding
4. Construction Manual
5. Fabrication & Packing
6. Statistical table of material
7. Delivery on time
8. Other requirements by Clients
1. Service of installation Supervision
2. Instruction for using after installation completed