Michael ScofieldYou always can give me the best plan ,and it lets my customer feel great,i hope we can have another chance to cooperation
AmokEasy to talk with, very professional and fast service, the project quality is super good.
TIMGood Products ,Good Service,Good Sourcing Platform!
Q235 Q345 Frame Prefab Steel Airplane Hangars
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Drawing Design||Auto CAD,PKPM,MTS,3D3S..||Standard||ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS|
|Grade||Q235, Q345||Dimensions||00 SQM To 100000 SQM|
|Size||Up To Customer's Require||Type||Light|
|Window||Aluminum Window||Surface Treatment||Hot Dip Gavalnized|
|Application||Aircraft Hangar||Life Span||50 Years|
q345 frame steel airplane hangars,
q235 frame steel airplane hangars,
prefab steel airplane hangars
Light Weight Steel Hangar Buildings Roofing System Large Span Building Arch Hangar
QHHK offers virtually any type of structural design required. Your building sqare footage, local cades and wind, rain, and seismic requirements will determine the type of structural system that will apply, Other considerations include interior space requirements where clear spans may or may not be required. Standard bay length are 6m, 7.5m, and 9m between main frames. A variety of endwalls designs are available depending upon specific building demands. Post and beam endwalls are standard optinal"rigid frame" endwall designs are also available when there may be a need to add to the building in the future or perhaps a need for a total opening such as an aircraft hangar door. Our staff of experienced professionals can be of great assistance in determining the right structure for your application.
we make it easy to purchase a quality pre-engineered steel building. QHHK's building specialists can assist in taking your initial concept and developing the structural design with accessories that best accommodates your needs.
One of many standard features offered on the majority of buildings by QHHK includes the overlapping of purlins at the main beam as opposed to the flush bolting method. this technique insures greater strength and structural support. And as you will see, every aspect of a QHHK steel building is designed to meet just the right combination of quality and economy.
Steel Grade GB Q235B/Q345B
- Scientific name: carbon structural steel
- GB means compulsory Chinese Standard issued by Chinese government
- Q235/345 means steel yield value 235/345 MPa
- B means quality level (A B C D) classified via its chemical component
- Chemical component:
- C: 0.12-0.20
- Si: ≤0.30
- S: ≤0.045
- P: ≤0.045
- Cr: ≤0.30
- Ni: ≤0.30
- Cu: ≤0.30
- Founded time: 2001
- Location: Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China mainland
- Main business: Design and manufacture
- H formed portal steel structures
- Steel space frame structures
- Membrane structure roof
- Pipe truss structures
- Curtain walls
- Our advantages
- Over 14 years rich professional industry experience
- One-key solution: tell us your troubles, we offer you a full set final solution
- Field installations
Advantages of Steel Structure Product:
|1. Lower cost and maintance|
|2. Short and quick installation period|
|3. More than 50 years stable and permanent structure|
4. Strong feeling of fasion and modernity
5. Higher rate of waste recovery and environmental protection
Steel structure products are widly used in workshop, gymnasium, swimming pool, exhibition hall and so on. It changes the tranditional construction concept by lower cost and more environmentally friendly.
Packing and Shipping
We strictly abide by the national container house production standards and absolutely guarantee product quality. Each batch of products must undergo strict testing before they can be shipped and delivered to customers.
- Location (where will be built?) _____country, area
- Size: length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
- Wind load (max. wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
- Snow load (max. snow height) _____kn/m2, _____mm
- Anti-earthquake _____level
- Brick wall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high or else
- Door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
- Window quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
- Crane needed or not. If yes, _____units, max. lifting weight____tons; max. lifting height _____m
- If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested
- if not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former